Imagine & Dream
Assemble some ideas. What are your style preferences, and what amenities are needed in your new kitchen? Get ideas from home magazines such as Martha Stewart Living, Dwell, etc. You might also want to print some images from websites such as Pinterest. All of your ideas will give your designer a clear starting point for developing a kitchen design that truly fits your tastes and needs.
Search Google and other sites to find designs that speak to you and your sense of style – do some bookmarking of kitchens that have features you want on your wish list. We advise you to consider the architectural style of your home. A modern style kitchen renovation in a traditional, older home is likely to clash and not make architectural sense. We advise you about possible pitfalls of this kind every step of the way.
Think about your budget
Your choice of materials and appliances will make a big difference in how well you keep to a budget. We will select materials for your kitchen with your target budget in mind. Everyone has a budget. There is a full range of materials available from simple to luxurious for your consideration. Knowing your budget will assist us in selecting materials at appropriate price points.
Assemble your team
To make your dream kitchen a reality you will need to find the right team to work with. We always recommend working with professionals. There are many kinds of teams available who can remodel your kitchen. Choosing the right team depends on your goals. Are you a do-it-yourselfer, a buy-it-yourselfer, or do you want a kitchen design specialist to guide the process to completion.
Any time you put into research before meeting with us is time well spent!
Call us: 845-353-4433
Working with your kitchen designer
What to expect when meeting to plan your new kitchen
- Schedule a consultation: Call our kitchen and bath design group at Tel 845-353-4433, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form to tell us more about your project before we meet.
- Initial Meeting in your home: First we need to look at your project together and talk about how we would work together.
- Design Proposal: If you decide to retain us we will come to your house to take exact measurements of your space. Then we will draw a design proposal that addresses your concerns and ideas.
- Material Selections: Upon settling on a design the next phase is material selections expressed in earlier conversations. We revise until we agree on the final plan.
- Finalize the Design Plan: Now we finalize material selection and style and appliance details. With final drawing and material selections, we can order your project.
- Hire a contractor: A professional contractor should install your project. We will assist in referring capable contractors for your job if needed and will answer any design questions that arise. The contractor’s quote plus our quote will give you a good idea of the final cost.
- Construction: We will manage the schedule of material deliveries and address any issues that come up during the installation process. We stay on your project until completion. This will spare both you and your contractor countless headaches remodeling your space.
- Project Completion: With your permission, we will photograph your completed project. Below is a kitchen from our portfolio…
See more in our Kitchens Portfolio
Learn more about our services, credentials, and values